Hi There my name is Di
I work with people who want to makes changes in their lives. I have worked in depth with the issues of anxiety, trauma, depression, stress, self esteem, anger management and assertiveness in private practice, both with individuals couples and groups.
I also work with corporate clients, offering training and support for individuals returning to work after long term absence and work place bullying. I have worked with both adults and children at Barnardos in the area of sexual abuse, trauma, sexuality, self-harm and eating disorders.
So if you want to make changes to your life visit my website at www.tlcpartners.co.uk
for more information or to book an initial consultation.
Coaching is a relationship between two people, the coach and their client. A coach helps their client to identify what they want to achieve, whether it is in their personal, professional or public life. Once identified, the coach supports their client throughout their quest to achieve their goals, helping to keep the client focused and on track and to overcome any challenges and obstacles on the way to their goals.
Life Coaching is working with individuals who choose to move their life up a level. I as a Life coach have worked on my potential and continue to do so.
Sessions can be face to face in The Studio or alternatively over the phone, to suit your lifestyle. What clients will be able to recognise and deal with or create as a result of Life Coaching with Di Betts
- Focus on what they believe to be what they truly want
- Focus on achieving what they truly desire
- Deal with stress and the triggers of stress
- Build a work/life balance that is fulfilling
- Create the building up and maintenance of self-esteem and confidence
- Put together a life plan understanding of their aims and goals
- Create an action plan and then be able to take the action needed i.e. weight loss, stop smoking, change career path
- Improve their ability to relate to others
- Improve their health and lifestyle
- Weight reduction
The above are all goal based ideas. That is, we want something we don't currently have and might use a coach to support us in attaining that.
"If we always do what we have always done we will always get what we have always got, the only person who can change is you”
For more information about Life Coaching or the services I can offer please visit my website at www.tlcpartners.co.uk